These are some of the basic useful French verbs that are necessary to construct simple sentences in french, these are just some example and not a detailed lesson.
Je fais : I do
Tu fais : you do (make) (singular)
Il fait : he make
Elle fait : she make (do)
Nous faisons : we do
Vous faites : you made (pleural)
Ils font : they do (male)
Elles font : They do (are) (female)
Check the other lessons for more useful French verbs, words and phrases.
The best program to learn French
- The cheapest and the best program for learning French.
- Easily downloadable (30 minutes by broadband connection).
- Wonderful audio lessons that helps you to speak the actual language.
- Interactive games that will improve your memory and help you remember words and learn the most common french phrases.
- And of course grammar lessons for better detailed understanding.